It’s been 5 months now since this drink has become a part of my breakfast every day and I have to say, the result is extraordinary. My immune system is much stronger now and my skin gets better each day. Everyone should know this wonderful drink!
For 1 person:
Half lemon (I use imported lemon on regular basis)
1 tablespoon raw/organic honey
Prepare a shot glass or a mini glass, pour about one tablespoon of honey (or however sweet you want it to be). Squeeze half lemon juice and add to it. Mix them thoroughly and voila!
Make this your morning routine before you consume anything, followed by a glass of warm water after. Wait about half an hour until your actual breakfast. I use imported lemon because it has more juice and it fits my taste bud better. I use raw honey (any brand is fine), but according to my mother, Madu Uray is the best option (available at Ranch Market). Save the leftover lemon cuts and use them for infused water that you can later drink through the day.
- The lemon in it is an excellent & rich source of vitamin C.
- It helps you maintain your immune system.
- It is a natural medicine for cough and flu and even body aches.
- It keeps you refreshingly healthy.
- It is a fun way to detox your body.
- It gives you healthier, glowing skin. I have been consuming this for a couple of months now and I feel the improvements in my skin condition.
- It helps you prevent cancer and heart attack.
- It maintains your weight, and even helps you lose weight. ..and seriously, many more!
Not only that this Honey-Lemon Shot is super easy to make, it is also proven to be effective. Give it a go, thank me later. One shot when you get up with an empty stomach: when you just get up, 30 minutes before eating breakfast, drinking this cup of honey lemon can effectively help you gain energy for your brain, clean GI system and lose weight.
Post your #honeylemonshot on Instagram/Twitter, don't forget to mention me! :)
Disclaimer: I AM NOT GIVING ANY MEDICAL ADVICE HERE, because I'm not a doctor. All opinions and thoughts on everything featured on this blog are entirely my own. Please consult a physician before going on any fruit based or detox plans. Feel free to share my recipes, but please link back to my blog. Thank you!
THIS RECIPE WAS FEATURED ON:
OELWEIN TRIANGLE TRAY BY OWLOOOK